We have moved our forum to GitHub Discussions. For questions about Phalcon v3/v4/v5 you can visit here and for Phalcon v6 here.

Phalcon Stickers

https://plus.google.com/u/0/102376109340560896457/posts/jREP4c2XChx

They will soon be available through an online store. We are just setting up the last details :)

Love the T-shirt :)

Any chance of producing an Elephant soon? I'd definitely buy one :)

how about a Phalcon Jacket!

https://store.phalcon.io/ How to know "delivery costs" to Russia?

@mingalevme The shipping cost is the same for everyone. We chose a number ($2.00) that will cover postage worldwide.

And while we are talking about stickers, I am the one sending them out. If by any chance you have not received yours, feel free to send me an email at [email protected] and I will be happy to send you a new set.

As for the rest of the swag (jacket, t-shirts, elephants), we are working on that but it is not a huge priority. We want to find a store that would be easy for us to send stuff. It will come but a bit later on :)

@niden Thx. I think it will be useful to place the delivery costs at https://store.phalcon.io/.

SWAG! Yey! :D looking forward into it

nice one.

@boston: cool shirt too

Got some, stuck them on some other employees monitors at the back -- ha ha.

Oh my gosh that tshirt is the future

How could I get more than 5 pics one time and deliver to China? By the way, any T-shirt?

Ray,

You can order more than 5 stickers if you like - there is a quantity field there. Quantity 1 = 5 stickers.

As for the t-shirt, we are working on it. I am hoping to be able to have something out soon.

How could I get more than 5 pics one time and deliver to China? By the way, any T-shirt?

Cool! Gonna pick some up! Also, a t-shirt would be the tits.

Just bought a set of stickers.. Now I will just sit and wait until you announce the release of that t-shirt!

Are the stickers water proof? Would like to stick it on my car bumper :)

Is there any way to buy those t-shirts? I would get them for my entire team!

Also, are there any plans to sell different merch?

My ordered sticker is not yet delivered. It's almost 3 weeks :/

For T-shirt , is shippable to cambodia?

edited Sep '14

Sorry I do not know.

@a6oozar, you can send to me design it

I need those T-shirts, please do tell how :D

woooowww!!!!!!!!! how to get those??

did you get your sticker already?

Yep! Got mine :)

did you get your sticker already?

how the source code to set autoincrement in the framework Phalcon .. ?? :D

The store is only showing an empty white Page. When is it available again?

I would love to buy one of these great Phalcon shirts :)

Loooong time since I bought mine and didn't arrived.

Erick I checked our logs and it seems we sent them on 2015-03-28.

Can you send me an email at [email protected] to confirm your address and I can send you a new batch.

Thanks!

Loooong time since I bought mine and didn't arrived.

@huseyintemizyurek we send them using normal mail in an envelope. It should get to you with no problems.

@sergeyklay is that also a sticker on your mug? It looks great! I'm just about to order 10 of them :)

@stamster No, I just ordered this mug

we should have a community shirt! what do you guys think?

That T-shrirt is awesome! Love it!

edited Jun '16

I love my Phalcon

edited Jun '16

Wow! Nice :)

I love my Phalcon

Nice @Dmitry2003

@derekang T-shirts are more difficult since we don't know each person's site beforehand so we cannot order them in bulk so as to introduce a small source of income for the project.

I am on the lookout however to find something that we can all use without having to spend tons of money for each item.

I want the T-shirt!

we will give you our sizes for the T-shirts. I want 2, 1 with green and 1 with the blue-ish logo :D

Looking at @Izo's profile pic - You guys should make Suits or Ties with phalcon logo :P

edited Sep '16

Sorry but i had to take #1 guys :D

image 2

Izo from where you got this t-shirt ? :D Want to buy it too. Do anyone have graphics to print them on t-shirt ?

yep, drop me mail on [email protected] i will send you back the phalcon logo on my shirt

edited Dec '16

One more time - Is there a possibility of any different payment methods other than PayPal?

You can take look a new t-shirt at https://shop.phalcontip.com/product/phalcon-mens-t-shirt/

Oh my gosh that tshirt is the future

edited Apr '17

Hey,

Are these still available?

By the way, the image on the store is linked to https://static.phalcon.io/www/img/phalcon-22.png which gives a cache exception.

Cache file /data/nikos/phalcon.io/www/storage/cache/data/language-en.cache could not be written 

#0 /data/nikos/phalcon.io/www/app/library/Locale.php(112): Phalcon\Cache\Backend\File->save('language-en.cac...', Array)

#1 /data/nikos/phalcon.io/www/app/library/Locale.php(46): Website\Locale->getCachedLanguage('en') 

#2 /data/nikos/phalcon.io/www/app/controllers/IndexController.php(27): Website\Locale->translate('not_found') 

#3 [internal function]: Website\Controllers\IndexController->notfoundAction('en') 

#4 [internal function]: Phalcon\Mvc\Micro\LazyLoader->__call('notfoundAction', Array) 

#5 [internal function]: Phalcon\Mvc\Micro\LazyLoader->callMethod('notfoundAction', Array, NULL) 

#6 /data/nikos/phalcon.io/www/app/library/Bootstrap/AbstractBootstrap.php(428): Phalcon\Mvc\Micro->handle() 

#7 /data/nikos/phalcon.io/www/app/library/Bootstrap/AbstractBootstrap.php(73): Website\Bootstrap\AbstractBootstrap->runApplication() 

#8 /data/nikos/phalcon.io/www/public/index.php(16): Website\Bootstrap\AbstractBootstrap->run() 

#9 {main}

Thanks for the heads up H. Yes stickers are still available.

I also fixed the phalcon image but as usual broke something else. I will work on fixing the store site tonight.

store is down: Error establishing a database connection

Thanks for the heads up. It is working fine now.

store is down: Error establishing a database connection

edited May '18

Are the stickers currently unavailable? My shirt was delivered yesterday but the stickers were not included. The order (#811) also says only the shirt has been shipped. Will the stickers be sent later?

Love the shirt by the way! :-D

Sure you will receive from Nikolaos Dimopoulos

Are the stickers currently unavailable? My shirt was delivered yesterday but the stickers were not included. The order (#811) also says only the shirt has been shipped. Will the stickers be sent later?

Love the shirt by the way! :-D

Got them! :-) I will wear it proudly on my laptop!

Hi, just so you're aware, I just received another set of 5 stickers so they were sent twice now. I hope my address was not mixed up with someone else who is now waiting for his/her stickers.

I thought that I recognized the name....

Enjoy them.

Hi, just so you're aware, I just received another set of 5 stickers so they were sent twice now. I hope my address was not mixed up with someone else who is now waiting for his/her stickers.

A colleague of mine is very happy with them now. :-)