We have moved our forum to GitHub Discussions. For questions about Phalcon v3/v4/v5 you can visit here and for Phalcon v6 here.

Contribute to Phalcon's new design

Some weeks ago, we started a contest to choose the new design of Phalcon in its second major version. Four great proposals were submitted. Using a survey the community have chosen their favorite design. Many thanks to the all the participants for their enthusiasm. Each design provides interesting ideas that should be taken in the final design.

These are the results:

# Author Votes
1. Roberto #1 357
2. Max 311
3. Roberto #2 102
4. Theoretic 97

Congratulations to @fogcity, his design has been choosen for Phalcon 2.

What's next? We encourage the community to help Roberto out implementing this design in the main site. Regarding us, you have all our support on anything you need to implement this design.

Thanks

Congrats to @fogcity , excellent work

Congrtz @fogcity ! Nice design for new phalcon identity .

The next step is too write the code of your template. I'm available for any contribution. @fogcity feel free to come to me !

I have created a new branch in our website repo.

Please submit all changes to the `redesign.2.0 branch.

Do not worry about the translations, I will sort those out.

Thank you all.

Competition was fierce, as both theoretic and Max Castro submitted really decent-level design, which I personally liked very much.

I stumbled upon Phalcon only a few months back. Immediately fell in love with it. I feel very happy to have the chance to contribute to v.2.0's new look.

I will use the redesign.2.0 branch to work on HTML/CSS/JS. Please allow a few days for "warm up".

How's it going?

It's a good boy

Hey @Rewt0r. I am working on the static layout - Homepage is 75% ready.

At the moment I have some technical issue with Github regarding permissions to website.git repo. As soon as I get it sorted out - I will submit my work and post an update.

Hey, the new homepage static layout is up, merged into website/redesign.2.0.

For the record:

The homepage still needs polishing. Later I'll add the HTML5-header animation and focus on sub-page layout.

edited Nov '14

The urls are not right.

Hey, the new homepage static layout is up, merged into website/redesign.2.0.

For the record:

The homepage still needs polishing. Later I'll add the HTML5-header animation and focus on sub-page layout.

I notice the last activity was a month ago, has this been abandoned?

Do you guys need help with this?