We have moved our forum to GitHub Discussions. For questions about Phalcon v3/v4/v5 you can visit here and for Phalcon v6 here.

Phalcon db adapter not working with mysql-proxy

Plain and simple I am getting this message:

PDOException in MySqlConnector.php line 38: PDOException in MySqlConnector.php line 56: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1243 Unknown prepared statement handler (2) given to mysqldstmtexecute

when using mysql-proxy with phalcon.

Funny this that if I use plain php to connect to mysql-proxy that is working (I am using mysql-proxy for many projects and it is working on all of them).

Any idea why this is not working and how to debug this? If you need more info please tell me what else of debug info do you need?

I don't think this is related to Phalcon directly. Mysql-proxy does not support prepared statements (the error you get).There is some info on this one if you google it :)

We changed by laravel framework , the final result being given appears:

PDOException in MySqlConnector.php line 38: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1243 Unknown prepared statement handler (3) given to mysqld_stmt_execute

I even modify the library file mysql database , the irony is that the use of master-slave actually is not a problem.