We have moved our forum to GitHub Discussions. For questions about Phalcon v3/v4/v5 you can visit here and for Phalcon v6 here.

Phalcon 2 + Angular 2

Hello angular 2 is in beta, and to do some things I want to do my notions Javascript must learn are basic but I think better aprendendere Angular2. What is the best way to combine angular2 with Phalcon2 ?. Is there any notion or programming method suitable for this combination?

edited Jan '16

What you mean by combine ? Angular 2 is typescript compiled to javascript/client side, phalcon 2 is php/server side. How you want combien them ?

Use phalcon just as rest provider and maybe to render base view(index).

To use Phalcon need to send forms. I need to implement dynamic and real-time stock before sending the form events such as clicking to lose focus, mouseover, and autocomplete and so on

What you mean send forms ? You send them just as json data, thats it.

messages and forms as dynamic validation run searches without reloading stuff like

Yea i know, and whats your problem ?

Sorry if I do not understand my English is not very good. I need to add to my project PopUp, modal forms, dynamic panels, notifications, event when an input loses focus, or double click.

That knew jQuery or JavaScript is used. I offer a course Angular2 and wanted to know if that is could do with angular2 wanted to know if it is advisable to use Phalcon2 and angular for that

Yes its fine, just use phalcon as REST Provider.

How to use angular with Phalcon ?

The url is showing address is not valid.

thank you. but i can't understand the language.

i am trying to use angularjs with phalcon but having problem in adding .

There is a video like this but in Spanish