We have moved our forum to GitHub Discussions. For questions about Phalcon v3/v4/v5 you can visit here and for Phalcon v6 here.

Class 'Images' not found on Forms action search

Hello, im reading the Tutorial4 Using CRUDs and im stuck into forms action search, can someone help me?

Error: Fatal error: Class 'Images' not found in C:\xampp\htdocs\board\app\controllers\ImagesManagerController.php on line 45

ImagesManagerController.php

Images should be an existing model class in the global namespace. You may not have such a class, declared it under a namespace or haven't set up the loader properly.

Hey

As the comment of Lajos you should have a class Images in directory model and add namespace for the scripts above:

use Phalcon\Mvc\Model\Criteria;
use Phalcon\Paginator\Adapter\Model as Paginator;
use Board\Forms\ImagesManagerForm;
use Board\Models\Images;
edited Apr '16

Hi,

I have the same problem here. I double-checked based upon your suggestions, it still does not work. Here is the code https://pastebin.com/sygTd9Fj

It stops at line 19 with

Fatal error: Class 'Category' not found in /home/ubuntu/workspace/application/apps/cms/controllers/CategoryController.php on line 19

I set up a multi module architecture and scaffolded the code with the latest devtools. I had to fix some class names here and there but overall, everything is fine except the search function. It is like Criteria does not know the Category class, but I cannot figure out why.

Can you guys help please ?

Fixed it in two steps, since my model is in a namespace use Application\Cms\Models\Page as Page; then in the method $query = Criteria::fromInput($this->di, Page::class, $_POST);

Is it the correct way to do it or is it wrong to put my models in the module's namespace ? I am new to this (coming from CodeIgniter)

Hi Vincent D.,
thanks for your post, you got me on the right track.
However in my case it was sufficient to use Users::class. The alternative is providing a String containing the fully qualified class name of the model, which is in my case "Backend\\Webapp\\Models\\Users". A lot of typing and escaping, so I prefer Users::class.

Cheers Sebastian