We have moved our forum to GitHub Discussions. For questions about Phalcon v3/v4/v5 you can visit here and for Phalcon v6 here.

can't use phalcon any version in centos6.5 32bit version.

I was success installed phalcon in my system. but run micro framework only.

when I run $loader->registerDirs( array( $config->application->controllersDir, $config->application->servicesDir, $config->application->pluginsDir, ) )->register(); I got a 502 error.

the same code in 64bit system it's ok.

run phalcon tools in shell, I got a segment fault.

is't never happen in 64bit server.

i reinstall many times, but got same result.

please help

PHP Version 5.5.31

System Linux iZ222yaye9gZ 2.6.32-431.23.3.el6.i686 #1 SMP Thu Jul 31 14:37:53 UTC 2014 i686 Build Date Jan 26 2016 17:28:54 Configure Command './configure' '--prefix=/usr/local/php' '--with-config-file-path=/usr/local/php/etc' '--enable-fpm' '--with-fpm-user=www' '--with-fpm-group=www' '--with-mysql=mysqlnd' '--with-mysqli=mysqlnd' '--with-pdo-mysql=mysqlnd' '--with-iconv-dir' '--with-freetype-dir=/usr/local/freetype' '--with-jpeg-dir' '--with-png-dir' '--with-zlib' '--with-libxml-dir=/usr' '--enable-xml' '--disable-rpath' '--enable-bcmath' '--enable-shmop' '--enable-sysvsem' '--enable-inline-optimization' '--with-curl' '--enable-mbregex' '--enable-mbstring' '--with-mcrypt' '--enable-ftp' '--with-gd' '--enable-gd-native-ttf' '--with-openssl' '--with-mhash' '--enable-pcntl' '--enable-sockets' '--with-xmlrpc' '--enable-zip' '--enable-soap' '--with-gettext' '--disable-fileinfo' '--enable-opcache' '--enable-intl' '--with-xsl' Server API FPM/FastCGI Virtual Directory Support disabled Configuration File (php.ini) Path /usr/local/php/etc Loaded Configuration File /usr/local/php/etc/php.ini Scan this dir for additional .ini files (none)

phalcon

Web framework delivered as a C-extension for PHP

phalcon enabled Author Phalcon Team and contributors Version 2.1.0b Build Date Jan 26 2016 22:33:00 Powered by Zephir Version 0.9.1a-dev

Directive Local Value Master Value phalcon.db.escape_identifiers On On phalcon.db.force_casting Off Off phalcon.orm.cast_on_hydrate Off Off phalcon.orm.column_renaming On On phalcon.orm.enable_implicit_joins On On phalcon.orm.enable_literals On On phalcon.orm.events On On phalcon.orm.exception_on_failed_save Off Off phalcon.orm.ignore_unknown_columns Off Off phalcon.orm.late_state_binding Off Off phalcon.orm.not_null_validations On On phalcon.orm.virtual_foreign_keys On On

check phpinfo are you sure you install phalcon successfully ?

yes, i'm sure, the topic under "PHP Version 5.5.31" is my phpinfo.

I used phalcon long time, bug never in 32bit system.