I created a project using the devtools with "framework" as the project name (phalcon create-project framework)
I noticed that when I use volt's function link_to('./someController', 'Learn more'), the actual html link's href is mydomain.app/framework/someController, instead of mydomain.app/someController. I've been looking around in the initial files briefly how to override this setting, but did not find it (didn't have much time to hack through this).
I am using a custom vagrant box running debian 7 and a custom-configured nginx to work with Phalcon.
I am currently learning the framework so maybe it's a part I did not see yet in the documentation, but I seem to not have found anything in relation :(
Many thanks for your help :)