Welcome Phalcon community!
I've just finished a little API skeleton which I'll use for my next project, and decided to share it with you as I don't find anything like it ready to use.
This will be my first Phalcon project, so while developing this skeleton pretty much I learned the basics of Phalcon. If you see something wrong, or have some ideas, let me know ;)
Impressive benchmark using file cache, sqlite3 database and no optimizations at all on my desktop machine:
Document Path: /v1/example Document Length: 374 bytes Concurrency Level: 100 Time taken for tests: 2.814 seconds Complete requests: 2000 Failed requests: 0 Total transferred: 1298096 bytes HTML transferred: 718096 bytes Requests per second: 710.78 [#/sec] (mean) Time per request: 140.690 [ms] (mean) Time per request: 1.407 [ms] (mean, across all concurrent requests) Transfer rate: 450.52 [Kbytes/sec] received