We have moved our forum to GitHub Discussions. For questions about Phalcon v3/v4/v5 you can visit here and for Phalcon v6 here.

How to integrate JQuery Slider Revolution Visual Editor Addon to Phalcon

I want to integrate JQuery Slider Revolution Visual Editor Addon into my project, and accessible from the Action. How do I integrate it into the project phalcon

JQuery Slider Revolution Visual Editor Addon: https://codecanyon.net/item/slider-revolution-jquery-visual-editor-addon/13934907

Please help me

it's the way to do for any js library: add your file.js into /app/public/yourJsFolder and add include link in your main.volt (if you use layouts) or index.volt file. Then you just have to follow instruction about how to use it (probably setting a div or element with a specific id in your html and maybe some initialize in a js file).

JQuery Slider Revolution Visual Editor Addon: Applications written in codeigniter. How integrated into phalcon 2.1

apologies, reading that tooo fast: I would first run the install script not running phalcon. After that you can try to consider the php part of this plugin as a phalcon module. But the tricky part will be to find all requests sent by the js part (ajax or not) and to create custom routes to re-route them to your embedded module. And doing the same for redirection triggered from the php side. a lot of work...