We have moved our forum to GitHub Discussions. For questions about Phalcon v3/v4/v5 you can visit here and for Phalcon v6 here.

Cheap And Realible Shared Hosting for Phalcon Framework

if you want to deploy phalcon apps in shared hosting, i want to suggest you a cheap and realible shared hosting for phalcon framework https://helloworldhost.com/ start from $1.5/month

Ty a lot bro!

I am currently having some serious issues with this host. For about 2 weeks now I have been unable to have access.

Hi Boyong

i have checked back your tickets(exactly two tickets), the tickets problem just 1 week, not 2 weeks. your first problem with use custom domain, i checked into your cpanel account, i can not find your addon/parking domain, so how we can fix your issue about custom domain. for the second one, about your node app, we have working hard to revert back the system into the previous so all user who running node js no need to make changes their apps configuration.

your domain working properly right now, just checked and let me know if you still can not access.

HelloWorldHost Support Team

Thank you very much for looking into and resolving this issue. You are still my best share hosting service provider.