We have moved our forum to GitHub Discussions. For questions about Phalcon v3/v4/v5 you can visit here and for Phalcon v6 here.

CRUD application not work

hi! on way to create my first app on phalcon framework i need simple crud for model named Messages (have author, phone, email and text fields) i'm used phalcon developer tools for create scaffold of table Messages, but when i'm try create message from frontend i'm receive 500 internal server error and no debug data i'm try to fix it, and find place, where debug data is missing after creating model server return 500 error sample:

throw new Exception("ex1");   //that exception is throw
    $message = new Messages();
    throw new Exception("ex2"); //that not

What you mean ? It's not throwed beacase "ex1" exception just stopos your application if you don't handle this exception anywhere.

hard to explain, when I do not know English I ran devtools, create a new project, create in the database table, then ran devtools webtools and create a scaffold for the table. Then, in the browser, I go to the local domain, and saw the interface. I wanted to create a message: I go to create message page, but when I send form, i get redirection to another page (page creation message), and error 500 in the example I wanted to show that ex2, even in the absence ex1, does not work, because an error occurs somewhere in creating models

Just check your logs and that's it. What's your native language ? Russian ? You can edit your topic to describe your problem, someone will answer it, beacause there are many people knowing russian.

yes, russian я запустил devtools, создал новый проект, создал в базе данных таблицу, затем запустил devtools webtools и создал scaffold для этой таблицы. Затем, в браузере я перешёл на локальный домен, где у меня phalcon приложение, и увидел созданый интерфейс. Хотел создать сообщение: для этого перешёл на страницу создания сообщения, ввёл все данные, но после ввода текста и отправки формы я получаю переадресацию на другую страницу (страницу создания сообщения), и ошибку 500 в примере я хотел показать, что исключение ex2, даже при отсутствии ex1, не сработает, так как ошибка происходит где-то при создании модели то есть, ошибку генерирует что-то внутри модели

@BoBRoID Provide please script to reproduce. Model, controller, form and table schema