We have moved our forum to GitHub Discussions. For questions about Phalcon v3/v4/v5 you can visit here and for Phalcon v6 here.

Phalcon 3.0.0 LTS released

We're very excited to share some news with our community! Phalcon 3.0.0 is released!

https://blog.phalcon.io/post/phalcon-3-0-0-released

Phalcon 3.0 takes a step forward towards a modern framework for PHP. We'll continue working making it more useful and performant for developers. Thank you once more to our wonderful community and users!

edited Jul '16

Thank you!

edited Jul '16

nice...does the list of needed changes in blog post is exhaustive and complete to securely migrate app from 2.x ?

this is so good! Great job!

Thank you. Phalcon makes php world better place!

Yes, go ahead and let me know if you have any compatibility issue, I'll update the post accordingly

nice...does the list of needed changes in blog post is exhaustive and complete to securely migrate app from 2.x ?

Ya!! I have been wanting for this day for a long time. I look forward to updating all my servers to Phalcon 3 with php 7 . Thank you guys for all your hard work.

Good news! Thanks!

When will we have the phalcon 3 documentation?

AWESOME!!!! Thanks

Hoorayy

Thanks experts

Thank you very much!!! For a long time I have been waiting for this.

great ! Many thanks to the team and all the contributors.

Kudos guys, will try to contriute more.

The release announcement has a center text going on for the code examples... wasn't before, but letting you guys know it is hard to read that way

Thanks, It must be fixed now

The release announcement has a center text going on for the code examples... wasn't before, but letting you guys know it is hard to read that way

Wow awesome thanks a lot. Good job. I'm ready to try the 3.0.0 and change my code.

You have a little mistake on the phalcon website -> https://phalcon.io/en/ icon github redirect to twitter and icon twitter redirect to github :P.

But very nice design.

Great work guys, thank you very much.

Great job! Thank you very much!

Great work, thanks a lot!

I am very happy that 6-month study Phalcon 2.1. My CMS uses Phalcon 2.1.x are affected when upgrading phalcon 3.0?

I see what your saying, I took a screen shot if that help. Screen Shot

Wow awesome thanks a lot. Good job. I'm ready to try the 3.0.0 and change my code.

You have a little mistake on the phalcon website -> https://phalcon.io/en/ icon github redirect to twitter and icon twitter redirect to github :P.

But very nice design.

It shouldn't be affected at all, both versions are quite similar :)

I am very happy that 6-month study Phalcon 2.1. My CMS uses Phalcon 2.1.x are affected when upgrading phalcon 3.0?

Very nice. Its big jump for our favorite framework. There should be more online tutorials / video material .. To help beginners on their journy. Current one is 3 years old. It will be good to have few 10-15 min videos with simple applications just to get people in.

Great work! :)

Great work, thanks a lot!