Phalcon Dev Tools 3 not working

The command phalcon migration generate is returning this error:

  $ phalcon migration generate

  Phalcon DevTools (3.0.0)

  PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Class 'Phalcon\Version\IncrementalItem' not found in /Applications/MAMP/phalcon-devtools/scripts/Phalcon/Version/ItemCollection.php:76
  Stack trace:
  #0 /Applications/MAMP/phalcon-devtools/scripts/Phalcon/Migrations.php(103): Phalcon\Version\ItemCollection::createItem('1.0.0')
  #1 /Applications/MAMP/phalcon-devtools/scripts/Phalcon/Commands/Builtin/Migration.php(129): Phalcon\Migrations::generate(Array)
  #2 /Applications/MAMP/phalcon-devtools/scripts/Phalcon/Script.php(125): Phalcon\Commands\Builtin\Migration->run(Array)
  #3 /Applications/MAMP/phalcon-devtools/scripts/Phalcon/Script.php(150): Phalcon\Script->dispatch(Object(Phalcon\Commands\Builtin\Migration))
  #4 /Applications/MAMP/phalcon-devtools/phalcon.php(88): Phalcon\Script->run()
  #5 {main}
    thrown in /Applications/MAMP/phalcon-devtools/scripts/Phalcon/Version/ItemCollection.php on line 76

  Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'Phalcon\Version\IncrementalItem' not found in /Applications/MAMP/phalcon-devtools/scripts/Phalcon/Version/ItemCollection.php:76
  Stack trace:
  #0 /Applications/MAMP/phalcon-devtools/scripts/Phalcon/Migrations.php(103): Phalcon\Version\ItemCollection::createItem('1.0.0')
  #1 /Applications/MAMP/phalcon-devtools/scripts/Phalcon/Commands/Builtin/Migration.php(129): Phalcon\Migrations::generate(Array)
  #2 /Applications/MAMP/phalcon-devtools/scripts/Phalcon/Script.php(125): Phalcon\Commands\Builtin\Migration->run(Array)
  #3 /Applications/MAMP/phalcon-devtools/scripts/Phalcon/Script.php(150): Phalcon\Script->dispatch(Object(Phalcon\Commands\Builtin\Migration))
  #4 /Applications/MAMP/phalcon-devtools/phalcon.php(88): Phalcon\Script->run()
  #5 {main}
    thrown in /Applications/MAMP/phalcon-devtools/scripts/Phalcon/Version/ItemCollection.php on line 76

php -v shows version 7.0.8 and Phalcon 3.0.0 is loaded.

I only had the chance to try it today. The skeleton I am using is not the issue I believe because I tried to create a new project using the latest devtools and it still does not work.

I have also tried the 3.0.x tree, created a new project with it and then the migration command returns these errors:

$ phalcon migration generate

Phalcon DevTools (3.0.0)

PHP Fatal error:  Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 134217736 bytes) in /Library/WebServer/phalcon-devtools-master/scripts/Phalcon/Version/IncrementalItem.php on line 62

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 134217736 bytes) in /Library/WebServer/phalcon-devtools-master/scripts/Phalcon/Version/IncrementalItem.php on line 62

Disabling memory limit in PHP makes it run forever and does not create the migrations.