We have moved our forum to GitHub Discussions. For questions about Phalcon v3/v4/v5 you can visit here and for Phalcon v6 here.

Oracle from incubator

Good afternoon! Could you explain me why the error occurs Exception: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 923 OCIStmtExecute: ORA-00923: from keyword not found where expected (ext\pdo_oci\oci_statement.c:159) when I try to use Model::find? I connected Oracle from incubator and data save from controller operates well, but find\findFirstBy and others don't function. Who faced this problem? Tell me.

Have you checked with plain oci8, w/o Phalcon? Which PHP version are you running?

edited Aug '16

Yes, without Phalcon all work. I use php 7.0.5

Have you checked with plain oci8, w/o Phalcon? Which PHP version are you running?

Do you still have this issue?

Yes, I Do

Do you still have this issue?

Me too beacuse I returned to version 2.0.13

But you are not suppose to use PHP7 with Phalcon < 3.0.x. Correct?

edited Dec '16

Same here. Trying to migrate from phalcon 2 to phalcon 3 (and oracle incubator). PHP version 5.6 After attaching logger to oracle connection I see that phalcon generates queries where table and column names with single quotes (shouldnt it use double quotes?):

SELECT 'TESTTABLE'.'ID', 'TESTTABLE'.'COL1', 'TESTTABLE'.'COL2' FROM 'TESTUSER'.'TESTTABLE' ORDER BY 'TESTTABLE'.'ID' ASC