We have moved our forum to GitHub Discussions. For questions about Phalcon v3/v4/v5 you can visit here and for Phalcon v6 here.

Slow performance on PHP7

I installed Phalcon 3.0.1 on PHP 7.0.11 and Centos 6.8

When i try to enter a page, response starting after 2-3 seconds.

I tried to enter a login page (no query, simple page), same issue.

I tried another websites (flat file cms, codeigniter fw, wordpress), its great works (response time is under the 1 sec), except phalcon websites.

Any ideas?

edited Sep '16

I don't have problems like this, whole page is loaded under 1 second(500-600 ms). Only php is like 0.005-0.02 second.

Without any code, logs or anything we can't tell anything.

The best will post your application somewhere, like github so someone can clone it and check it.

Phalcon isn't magically speedin up php. You still can write bad code which will slow down your application.

This is private application for our client.

If i send app files (loaders, routers, config, etc..), could you check out please?

edited Sep '16

If you will give me everything that i need to run it and i won't need to waste time to run it then yea, you can send it to [email protected]

But as i already wrote - i don't have problems like this on php 7 and phalcon 3. Here my website im working currently on, it's angular + phalcon - https://www.suzuki.sidormedia.pl

Your website is amazing fast!!! I'm sending email, thx really.

If you will give me everything that i need to run it and i won't need to waste time to run it then yea, you can send it to [email protected]

But as i already wrote - i don't have problems like this on php 7 and phalcon 3. Here my website im working currently on, it's angular + phalcon - https://www.suzuki.sidormedia.pl

edited Sep '16

Also been running it on Ubuntu 16 / Php 7 with 3.0.1 and has been Phlying :)

Am I the only one noticing here that CentOS is always having issues with compilation, then bad performance, odd behaviour etc.

Debian/GNU & derivates do not have such issues.