Just a little story:
I've had to deal with a Java application for over three years now. It sends messages to users at a high volume (50 msgs/sec with possible peaks of 100 msgs/sec) and It's had problems with stability, cpu and memory utilization from the start. It's built on top of a JBoss Application Server
So, about a year and a half ago I discovered phalcon. I began using it for all my web related projects, and when I found the CLI functionality began working on a prototype of the Java app but in phalcon.
Yesterday, with phalcon 3 and php 7, I put the new app in production. It consumes 10% of the cpu and memory the Java app did, It's way more stable and in the same machine the Java app was running It sends 200 msgs/sec without breaking a sweat.
So to the phalcon team, thank you, your framework is great and you just cured a very tired developer of a three year long headache.