We have moved our forum to GitHub Discussions. For questions about Phalcon v3/v4/v5 you can visit here and for Phalcon v6 here.

Problem in AWS installation

Hi there I install in Amazon and the installation finish good, then I add extension=phalcon.so in php.ini but don't load the module and get this message Any idea?

$ php -v
PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib64/php/7.0/modules/phalcon.so' - /usr/lib64/php/7.0/modules/phalcon.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
PHP 7.0.21 (cli) (built: Aug  3 2017 19:27:41) ( NTS )
Copyright (c) 1997-2017 The PHP Group
Zend Engine v3.0.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2017 Zend Technologies

Thanks

PD my knowledge of linux is very limited :(

did you install it before adding it to the ini file ?

probably phalcon.so isnt there at all ?

edited Aug '17

Hello

Amazoin AWS was based on a CENT-OS linux distribution you can use command uname -a to verify this

Have you installed the right version ?

you can try cd /usr/lib64/php/7.0/modulesto verify if folder exist

after try ls -alto list files check if phalcon.so (or phalcon.ini) is in this folder

Hi @lzo yes I try to add phalcon.so after install and before reset the nginx and phpfpm services

@phil67000

uname -a
Linux ip-173-32-11-89 4.9.38-16.33.amzn1.x86_64 #1 SMP Thu Jul 20 01:31:29 UTC 2017 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

ls -al don't show phalcon.so but yes an other .so extensions

who can I find the phalcon.so to move it there?

you probably have more than 1 php installed.

the console ( the cli one ) is the one you installed phalcon, php fpm is the one that nginx is using.

At least this is what i think its happening

edited Aug '17

Ok they have built their own version

Be carreful Unix uses links to have only one instance of a file, the file is generaly installed in the php version folder and links are created in cli and fpm folder. In my VPS serveur in Debian jessie, i have also .ini file (for apache2)

Don't move it copy it, or best create link

you can try find / -name phalcon.so

create a link : ln -s /path/to/file /path/to/symlink