Dear valued community and fellow developers!
I am in the process of creating a fairly simple REST API and at the moment this project has about 212 routes. When doing some basic profiling I noticed that even for actions with complex database queries more than 30% percent of the total execution time for a request is lost even before the correct handler is found and executed.
So as I will get well over 1000 routes - which really is not that much as every GET also is accompanied by an OPTIONS and a HEAD action - I am concerned about performance already.
As it is clear that it is wasted time to completly reinitialize the routing for every new request I tried to cache the (Micro) app object with the help of ACPU but this fails because the object contains some unserializable closures...
I am really looking forward for some advice, thank you for your efforts in advance!