Here's a Vagrant Setup I did on the basic Precise32 Ubuntu box to include
UPDATE - Official Repistory Here - https://github.com/phalcon/vagrant
- PHP 5.5
- Redis 2.8
- Apache 2
- MySQL 5.5
- PhalconPHP (Compiles Latest)
- Phalcon Dev Tools (Compiles Latest)
You can customize this with the init.sh file if you want. I find it easier to do than puppet.
This might help you get started with Vagrant and phalcon tools if you haven't used them yet.
- Once you $ vagrant up and it's provisioned you are good to go.
- Just $ vagrant ssh and $ cd /vagrant/www
- Then type $ phalcon
- To use composer it's shortcutted to $ composer