We have moved our forum to GitHub Discussions. For questions about Phalcon v3/v4/v5 you can visit here and for Phalcon v6 here.

Phalcon 1.3.1 and issues from 1.3.0

Dear Phalcon team,

I saw that a new branch 1.3.1 was created. From what I understand, you have not released 1.3.0 yet. What happens to 1.3.0 issues that have not been closed - would the fixes be committed to both 1.3.x branches?

Also, I'm becoming increasingly worried that the following issues are not being addressed:

Can someone please have a look and tell me whether they've been categorized as "won't fix" or something. Essentially, I had to check out early January commit, because anything beyond that on branch 1.3.0 is unstable.

I had offered once paid feature requests, and I'm still willing to contribute to the project or buy stickers. I just NEED those issues addressed!

Thanks!

We are not required to implement each issue reported until now. Version 1.3 has taken a long development time without being released and it has many improvements worth to consider. Version 1.3.1 should be released soon, including bug fixes or small improvements we can find further or that are already reported.

Regarding your issues, some of them have been very difficult to reproduce in our local machines and without a script that we can use to see/analyze the error in our machines will be even more difficult to work on a solution. I know you've reported backtraces and additional information, but it was not enough to find the problem out.

ok, thanks.

and without a script that we can use to see/analyze the error in our machines

I am happy to provide you with the script, or entire app for that matter. I just feel that it's a combination of the environment and the code. I can open my dev environment to you for SSH access - just let me know. I will co-operate fully :-)

but it was not enough to find the problem out.

I don't know what else I can do, other than to implore you to continue working with me on those issues.

Thank you.

As Andres wrote, we do not fix and subsequently close all the issues that have been reported in any version.

I would be very happy to work with you and try and identify the errors you are facing, hopefully by creating failing tests so that we can reproduce them in our environments and then fix them.

Feel free to send me an email at [email protected]

Thanks a lot!

1. What timezone are you in;
  2. When is the best time to reach out to you?

USA EST. Tomorrow morning my time and before 16:00 is fine. Alternatively we can talk about the weekend.

I'm in Toronto. Weekend is a better option. I'll email you tomorrow afternoon.

Cheers!