We have moved our forum to GitHub Discussions. For questions about Phalcon v3/v4/v5 you can visit here and for Phalcon v6 here.

Phalcon + React

It is necessary to write a full clone of this site https://tjournal.ru with a backend approximate terms of reference Home Page

Feeds Panel- Articles posted by different users will be displayed with details as follows-

Filter by (Popular/Fresh/During this week)

Title

Posted Date & time

Posted By

No. of Favorites

No. of Comments

Vote Up/Vote Down

Post a new Article - Users who have subscribed to a membership plan will only be able to post a new article

Add Title

Add Link

Upload Image

Add Embed Code (For Ex: - YouTube/Vimeo)

Popular Tags - List of popular tags that are mostly used in the website will be displayed

Popular in Last 3 days

Facebook Likes - Facebook Likes of website will be displayed

Login with Email

Login with Facebook

Login with Google plus

User Dashboard

User Profile-

First name + Last name

User profile picture

Member Since Date of user

Articles- List of articles that are posted by user will be displayed with details as follows-

Title

Posted Date & time

Posted By

No. of Favorites

No. of Comments

Vote Up/Vote Down

Comments - List of comments that are posted by user will be displayed with details as follows-

Article Title

Article Image

Comment Description

Comment Posted Date

Favorites - List of articles, that are made as favorite by user will be displayed with details as follows-

Title

Posted Date & time

Posted By

No. of Favorites

No. of Comments

Vote Up/Vote Down

Notifications

Membership Plan-

Plan name

Plan Price-

Plan Price for 1 month

Plan Price for 3 months

Plan Price for 6 months

Plan Price for 12 months

Plan Features-

Google Advertisement won’t be displayed

User can read and write comments

User can communicate with other club members (PMB)

User can make upvote/downvote on post

Payment History-

Payment Date

Payment Amount

Transaction ID

Payment Status (Pending/Paid)

Account Settings-

Change Password

Manage Email notification settings

Log Out

Search - User will be able to search articles in the website

Search result page of articles

Filter Options

Article Detail Page

News Module

News Listings

News Detail Page

Yandex Payment Gateway Integration

Yandex payment gateway will be integrated in the website

Multi-Language Module

LTR multi-language module will be integrated in the website. English and Russian will be the main languages of the website

Google Advertisement

3rd party Google advertisement will be integrated in the website

Design

100% CLONE

Admin Panel -

Admin Login

Admin Dashboard

Common Menu-

Site Settings

Change Password

Manage Email Templates (View, Edit, Status - Activate/Deactivate)

Manage Content (i.e. Static pages) (Add, View, Edit, Delete, Status - Activate/Deactivate)

Manage Articles (View, Edit, Delete, Status - Activate/Deactivate)

Manage News (Add, View, Edit, Delete, Status - Activate/Deactivate)

Manage Payment History (View)

Manage Comments (View, Edit, Delete, Status - Activate/Deactivate)

Multi Manage Languages-

Manage Languages

Manage Language Constants

Im guessing it's a job advertisement...

@Butonix it would be nice to know the planned deadline of the project, this seems like at least 6 months worth of development time...

Accepted
answer

wow very nice project! I don't know react, but I can colaborate with Phalcon. I remain available

edited Mar '18

wow very nice project! I don't know react, but I can colaborate with Phalcon. I remain available write an approximate cost I need the site to be dynamic, without reloading the page websocket

wow very nice project! I don't know react, but I can colaborate with Phalcon. I remain available write an approximate cost I need the site to be dynamic, without reloading the page

How much time do I have? It is a very big project to do it alone. I would need at least 3 more assistants. One for UI / Frontend, another one for Backend and one last for deployment and testing. We are talking about a $100K+ project for about 5-6 months

wow very nice project! I don't know react, but I can colaborate with Phalcon. I remain available write an approximate cost I need the site to be dynamic, without reloading the page

If you need a little more dev on phalcon part (i know react but not so well to be quick in commitment) I can work with you Emilio.

Sure but @Butonix haven't benning contact me

If you need a little more dev on phalcon part (i know react but not so well to be quick in commitment) I can work with you Emilio.

Hi, I know react and redux well. Please get in touch if you either phalcon or react skills. Thanks

I'm doing a lot of interesting things with phalcon + react (phalcon for backend, react for frontend). Very high performances. I think this combo should be a good chance for making the phalcon community grow faster.

I'm doing a lot of interesting things with phalcon + react (phalcon for backend, react for frontend). Very high performances. I think this combo should be a good chance for making the phalcon community grow faster.

You might want to check out this architecture: Phalcon + VueJS + Crossbar.io = blazing fast websocket SPA

edited Aug '18

Better check swoole + use phalcon components where possible(it will be close to go) + vuejs.