- My env info is
- Fedora 28
- PHP 7.1.17
- Mysql 5.6
- i followed steps here
- i did
- sudo yum install php-devel pcre-devel gcc make
- git clone https://github.com/phalcon/cphalcon
- cd cphalcon/build
- sudo ./install
i got this output
Libraries have been installed in: /home/amr/cphalcon/build/php7/64bits/modules Build complete. Don't forget to run 'make test'. Installing shared extensions: /usr/lib64/php/modules/ Installing header files: /usr/include/php/
- Then added phalcon.ini in /etc/php.d with extension=phalcon.so in it.
- But when i did phpinfi() Phalcon extension is not there but it exists when i do php -m or php -r 'print_r(get_loaded_extensions());'
- Also i tried using yum but did not work it said php71u-phalcon has no match.
Please, Can any one help me get phalcon 3 installed on fedora ?