Solved thread

This post is marked as solved. If you think the information contained on this thread must be part of the official documentation, please contribute submitting a pull request to its repository.

The server can not cope with two requests

If the server receives two or more requests simultaneously, an error is displayed: Uncaught Error: Access to undeclared static property: Phalcon\Di::$_default in ะก:\OSPanel\domains...\app\Services.php:15 What is the reason for this? How can this be remedied?

On 15 line : $di = new FactoryDefault;

Accepted
answer

It's an old problem only in Windows and apache. issue

Fast solution: change to nginx on windows

Good luck

Even better solution: change Windows to GNU/Linux.

I try to maintain my servers in superb condition on my own. You can go to this shop to find server racks. I've assembled the unit yesterday and its great. Well worth the wait!

Begone bot.

I try to maintain my servers in superb condition on my own. You can go to this shop to find server racks. I've assembled the unit yesterday and its great. Well worth the wait!

I'm not a bot, but a programmer who cares about their servers, friend! Having bought a server rack, I was delighted with how useful this thing is!

Begone bot.

And how does that relate to the topic at hand? Please keep these forums clean.

I'm not a bot, but a programmer who cares about their servers, friend! Having bought a server rack, I was delighted with how useful this thing is!

Begone bot.

I maintain corporate private cloud and infrastructure as well... but I just don't see how open server rack unit helps anyone here?

Just a little bit of free SEO I guess :)