Solved thread

This post is marked as solved. If you think the information contained on this thread must be part of the official documentation, please contribute submitting a pull request to its repository.

problems after updating to phalcon 1.3.0

updated to 1.3.0, I am using nginx ( nginx version: nginx/1.2.1 ) +php-fpm ( PHP 5.4.4-14+deb7u8 (fpm-fcgi) )

did not get any kinds of errors while building. ( build log http://pastebin.com/x3mkHaqm ). but now phalcon.so does not seem to load anymore. the phalcon.so is copied to the right directory ( /usr/lib/php5/20100525/phalcon.so ). i also restarted nginx/php5-fpm did not see any errors but still not working. when accessing a file that displays phpinfo() there is nothing containing phalcon anymore.

then i tried checking out the php version: http://pastebin.com/jkByesuD which at least shows me that there might somehting be wrong with pdo

but pdo on the other hand is loaded according to:

http://pastebin.com/tBDxwHvm

if you need me to provide any further info / details let me know

thanks



84.5k
Accepted
answer

Try creating a file at /etc/php5/fpm/conf.d/30-phalcon.ini with extension=phalcon.so



2.2k
edited Mar '14

awesome that already did the trick thank you very much

I think this is important information for every user who want install Phalcon and it should be put in documentation (I had the same problem).