We have moved our forum to GitHub Discussions. For questions about Phalcon v3/v4/v5 you can visit here and for Phalcon v6 here.

No such file or directory [ERROR]

Hi, I have thist error:

Warning: require(C:\wamp64\www\foro/vendor/autoload.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\wamp64\www\foro\bootstrap\autoloader.php on line 34

And what's exactly your issue?

And what's exactly your issue?

When I install it via composer it does not generate the vendor folder or the autoload file, so I get that error.

I don't understand, what exactly you are trying to do? Did you do composer install in root folder of your application?

I'm trying to install the Phalcon in my server framework. Yes, I have installed composer in the root folder.

I still don't understand your problem, php wrote you what's wrong - file doesn't exists, please provide more info what exactly you are trying to do and how, what you want to achieve etc.

In your composer.json file did you set the correct path for the vendor map? Should look like this:

"config" : {
    "vendor-dir" : "vendor"
},

After that, did you also change directory in the command line to the directory where the composer.json file resides and run 'composer update -o' or 'composer install'

I'm trying to install the Phalcon in my server framework. Yes, I have installed composer in the root folder.