We have moved our forum to GitHub Discussions. For questions about Phalcon v3/v4/v5 you can visit here and for Phalcon v6 here.

wrong version in 1.1.0

It shows 1.0.1 and should be 1.1.0. It sould be done something to automate versions I wrote about this some times ago. It is important to know which version are we using and if recompilation works.

The version wasn't ready to be used, thanks, can you try again?

Hi, I am bak to 1.0.1 Please if it will be ready for testing, give me a message.

1.1.0 makes some errors at compilation /root/cphalcon/build/32bits/phalcon.c: In function 'php_phalcon_init_globals': /root/cphalcon/build/32bits/phalcon.c:1794:22: error: 'phalcon_orm_options' has no member named 'exception_on_failed_save' /root/cphalcon/build/32bits/phalcon.c: In function 'zim_Phalcon_Mvc_Model_save': /root/cphalcon/build/32bits/phalcon.c:80387:26: error: 'phalcon_orm_options' has no member named 'exception_on_failed_save' /root/cphalcon/build/32bits/phalcon.c: In function 'zim_Phalcon_Mvc_Model_setup': /root/cphalcon/build/32bits/phalcon.c:82191:22: error: 'phalcon_orm_options' has no member named 'exception_on_failed_save' make: *** [phalcon.lo] Error 1

@doit76 1.0.1 is the current stable release. It is the release in the master branch currently.

1.1.0 is under development so these kind of errors are normal until the code is stabilized.

For the time being you can use 1.0.1 until we announce that 1.1.0 is ready for alpha/beta testing :)

@doit76 this error is about missing variable 'exception_on_failed_save', that must be declared in /build/x64(x32)/php_phalcon.h or you can try to build from 'ext' folder. But as @niden said this is not stable version.