- Check if the internet is working properly or not, and if it is not, then fix the internet issue.
- Confirm the wireless internet network username and password you've entered is correct. Wireless network's name is 'SSID' and password is either 'WEP' or 'WPA'.
- Keep the router and Roku within close proximity of one another. There should be a clear line of sight for the Internet to the Roku device.
- Restart your Roku device by going to 'settings', then 'system', and finally, 'System Restart'. If you are using Roku TV, then go to 'Settings', 'Power' and then, 'System Restart'.
- Now, restart your router.
- If you have an Ethernet cable, then connect your Roku to the modem through that. This is a more reliable internet connection.
- If you are connecting your Roku device to the internet network for the first time, then you want to follow the network set up process correctly.
www roku com support | espn roku activation | hdcp unauthorized roku