Hola, tengo una duda respecto a la autocarga. Necesito usar el adaptador de MongoDB que viene dentro de Incubator y estoy viendo que en la documentación pone que se debe registrar el ombre de espacio Phalcon:

<?php
$loader->registerNamespaces([
        'Phalcon' => '/path/to/incubator/Library/Phalcon/',
]);

La duda que tengo es: Si registro este nombre de espacio que es el que viene por defecto en el framework, cuando instancie Phalcon\Http\Request me instancia desde incubator o del Framework.

Lo pregunto porque he visto que dentro de git incubator hay carpetas para casi todos los componentes que Phalcon ya tiene integrados, como por ejemplo: Request, Response, Mvc, etc

Hi, I have a question about autoloading. I need to use the MongoDB adapter that comes inside the Incubator and I am seeing that in the documentation it says register the namespace Phalcon

<?php
$loader->registerNamespaces([
        'Phalcon' => '/path/to/incubator/Library/Phalcon/',
]);

The question I have is: If I register this namespace, which is the default in the framework, when I ask for Phalcon\Http\Request, what instance I get the request instace from the incubator or instance it comes in the Framework.

I ask because I have seen in git incubator there are folders for almost all the components that Phalcon already has integrated, such as: Request, Response, Mvc, etc.