We have moved our forum to GitHub Discussions. For questions about Phalcon v3/v4/v5 you can visit here and for Phalcon v6 here.

Using a angular js framework with Phalcon

I want to use angular js framework with Phalcon. But I want to point to an index.html and let angular handle the routing and disable views in Phalcon or use micro app in Phalcon. How can I accomplish this? I'm using nginx to server the app.

Accepted
answer

I had looked at that app earlier. But I figured a way to route to angular js app without using views in Phalcon. Thanks for the help.

Hello shruthi-ananth, i'm trying to do the same thing you described, can you share a little advice on how you did it? Thanks!

edited Nov '14

Hello shruthi-ananth,

it would be great if you could share your solution with us :) Struggling with the same problem right now.

Best Regards, Patrick

Edit:

This video on Youtube just solved my problem. It shows how to setup a Phalcon project, integrate some statistic content with Angular routes and fetch data via Phalcon from the database.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14B_byYbpWo

The above link is blank .Please define the steps how to add/combine angular with Phalcon.

Just clicking the link isnt working. Try copy pasting it in your browser!

The above link is blank .Please define the steps how to add/combine angular with Phalcon.

link doest work when copying pasting too

link doest work when copying pasting too +1

<VirtualHost *:80>
     DocumentRoot /var/www/html/angular-app
     ServerName ui.local

Alias /api/v1 /var/www/html/phacon-api/v1/public

<Directory "/var/www/html/angular-app">
         Options Indexes FollowSymLinks
         AllowOverride All
         Require all granted
     </Directory>

<Directory "/var/www/html/phalcon-api/v1/public">
        Options Indexes FollowSymLinks
        AllowOverride All
        Require all granted
    </Directory>
</VirtualHost>

I'm working on an application using Angular and Phalcon. I setup two different projects, one for Angular and one for Phalcon. Then just added Phalcon as an Alias. For me, the separation has worked nicely.