I have updated to php 5.6.0 and every time I try to run my script I got a message of No data and when I check the network response through chrome browser I got this in the column status
GET (failed) net::ERREMPTYRESPONSE
I tried to check the error log of apache but everything is ok and there is no problem.
The script was runnig with no problem in the previus version of php 5.5.16.
The problem mainly happend with application type when I tried it with the micro version it's working great
I think it's someting according to this line in public/index.php
The method of handle(); as when I commit it everything work again