We have moved our forum to GitHub Discussions. For questions about Phalcon v3/v4/v5 you can visit here and for Phalcon v6 here.

Looking for an application framework to replace some of eGroupware's functionality.

What I'm trying to do isreplace an eGroupware environment. I'm not realy using the "groupware" part of it. I can move to something a bit lighter. That software is moving in a different direction that fits with what i need. And the community has for the most part moved on after that change.

Currently when I write an application I don't have to write any code that deals with user securtity and session handeling. The database is already connected. The theam takes care of most of the user interface. So when I write an application I only have to focus on the what has to be done for that particular app.

I've looked at the phalconist.com site. There looks like there may be a few projects that are sort of what i'm looking for.

Does anyone know of a framework writen in phalcon that does this?

I'm looking for a application frame work that take care of User Security Sessions Database access Theaming Not sure what else.