We have moved our forum to GitHub Discussions. For questions about Phalcon v3/v4/v5 you can visit here and for Phalcon v6 here.

Can't install phalcon-1.0.0 on FreeBSD 8.2

I was using phalcon 0.8.0. Yesterday I tried to update it to 1.1.0 and got the next error

=> phalcon-1.1.0.tar.gz doesn't seem to exist in /usr/ports/distfiles/.
=> Attempting to fetch https://nodeload.github.com/phalcon/cphalcon/legacy.tar.gz/v1.1.0?dummy=/phalcon-1.1.0.tar.gz
phalcon-1.1.0.tar.gz                          100% of 2253 kB  268 kBps
===> Fetching all distfiles required by phalcon-1.1.0 for building
===>  Extracting for phalcon-1.1.0
=> SHA256 Checksum OK for phalcon-1.1.0.tar.gz.
===>  Patching for phalcon-1.1.0
===>   phalcon-1.1.0 depends on file: /usr/local/include/php/ext/pdo/php_pdo_driver.h - found
===>   phalcon-1.1.0 depends on file: /usr/local/bin/phpize - found
===>   phalcon-1.1.0 depends on file: /usr/local/bin/autoconf-2.69 - found
===>  PHPizing for phalcon-1.1.0
cd: can't cd to /usr/ports/www/phalcon/work/phalcon-cphalcon-4d7f4c9/build//64bits
*** Error code 2
Stop in /usr/ports/www/phalcon.

/usr/ports/www/phalcon/work doesn't contain phalcon-cphalcon-4d7f4c9 folder, but it contains phalcon-cphalcon-97b4ad4

Also I tried to install phalcon-1.0.0 through pkg_add

root#178[]/usr/ports/www/phalcon>pkg_add -r phalcon
Error: Unable to get ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/ports/amd64/packages-8.2-release/Latest/phalcon.tbz: File unavailable (e.g., file not found, no access)
pkg_add: unable to fetch 'ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/ports/amd64/packages-8.2-release/Latest/phalcon.tbz' by URL

Please help.

I'm not sure if the port is having some configuration problem, can you try this:

wget --no-check-certificate https://nodeload.github.com/phalcon/cphalcon/legacy.tar.gz/v1.1.0?dummy=/phalcon-1.1.0.tar.gz
tar xvfz phalcon-1.1.0.tar.gz
cd phalcon-cphalcon-97b4ad4/build
sudo ./install

If you don't have wget use this to install it:

cd /usr/ports/ftp/wget
make install clean