We have moved our forum to GitHub Discussions. For questions about Phalcon v3/v4/v5 you can visit here and for Phalcon v6 here.

net::ERR_INCOMPLETE_CHUNKED_ENCODING

I know that there is already a discussion about this here and a closed issue here .

The problem is that for me it crashes completely random, without errors in my logs and the only solution is to restart php fpm. I have 2 environments + dev environment. In staging and dev env, it is working without problem. In production, I get this error. All the environments have this config:

Phalcon 1.3.4
Nginx 1.6.2
PHP 5.5.18-1+deb.sury.org~trusty+1 (cli) (built: Oct 17 2014 15:20:47) 
Copyright (c) 1997-2014 The PHP Group
Zend Engine v2.5.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2014 Zend Technologies with Zend OPcache v7.0.4-dev, Copyright (c) 1999-2014, by Zend Technologies

[PHP Modules]
apc
apcu
bcmath
bz2
calendar
Core
ctype
curl
date
dba
dom
ereg
exif
fileinfo
filter
ftp
gd
gettext
hash
iconv
igbinary
imagick
intl
json
libxml
mbstring
mhash
mongo
mysql
mysqli
openssl
pcntl
pcre
PDO
pdo_mysql
phalcon
Phar
posix
readline
redis
Reflection
session
shmop
SimpleXML
soap
sockets
SPL
standard
sysvmsg
sysvsem
sysvshm
tokenizer
wddx
xml
xmlreader
xmlwriter
Zend OPcache
zip
zlib

[Zend Modules]
Zend OPcache

The only difference between staging and production is that in staging I enabled phalcon debug listener and I always recompile Volt templates.

Most of the answers from google (because other people that are using other framweroks and configurations have this problem) are related to write permissions, and it's not my case.

Any suggestions will be much appreciated. Thanks.

Could you try again using 2.0.0?

Unfortunately no, because this happens in a production environment. Temporary I have enabled the emergency restart in php conf:

emergency_restart_threshold 10
emergency_restart_interval 1m
process_control_timeout 10s

And I will wait until v 2.0 is released in a stable version. In the meanwhile I will test v 2 in staging to see if the app is working 100% .

I'll update this in a few days. Thanks