Vokuro Multi lingual

Hello to all.

There is anyone changed the default vokuro paradig to a multilingual site? Just to see the routing and how managed to do it?

edited Dec '14

My Webird system is based upon Vukuro and it has a long list of advancements over it including full gettext support and integration between the browser and server side. You will need some nodejs experience to fully realize the Ultimate Power that is Webird (ok sorry about that).

Webird is still alpha and I'm changing some things with wanton regard for others for probably around 2 or maybe 3 more releases. If you dig into the source now then certainly you will be able to take the experience moving forward but try not to base anything permanent off of it for just a bit longer.

Ok thank you for your anwser.. I will read it and take some ideas... cheers

edited Dec '14

Feel free to ask me some questions since while gettext is rather nice and mature it was designed for normal applications and so it has weird caching behavior. It can be truly maddening to first set it up when the fpm or mod_php is caching and the browser is caching as well. Kind of frustrating really since you can't be sure if the current setup is right or if a previous one is correct. Then also PHP in FPM mode is caching for each process and that means that you might think that you have it right but then an old process smacks you upside the head. Its all real arcane but super cool once it is setup.