We have moved our forum to GitHub Discussions. For questions about Phalcon v3/v4/v5 you can visit here and for Phalcon v6 here.

Empty Web Tools Page

Hello everyone, Im using Linux, and created phalcon project via terminal with the command : "phalcon project phalconBlog --enable-webtools" but when I try localhost/phalconBlog/webtools.php, I see just a blank, empty page. The project is in my desktop. Any idea about that?

My webtools.php file:

<?php

use Phalcon\Web\Tools;

require 'webtools.config.php';

require PTOOLSPATH . '/scripts/Phalcon/Web/Tools.php';

Tools::main(PTOOLSPATH, PTOOLS_IP);

My webtools.config.php file:

<?php

define('PTOOLS_IP', '192.168.');

define('PTOOLSPATH', '/home/myname/phalconBlog/app/library/vendor/phalcon/devtools');

Note:in my project folder, there is no such a folder named app/library.

Hi,

check

define('PTOOLSPATH', '/home/myname/phalconBlog/app/library/vendor/phalcon/devtools');

the path given here should point to the directory where webtool.php, phalcon.sh, phalcon.php ... are located

Thanks for the answer. As I said, there is no such a file -library- so no vendor and phalcon/devtools. So are there any way to rebuild or create those missed files ?

Hi,

if you've got webtools.php in your application public folder, that means that you should already have used the phalcon devTools. So just in your shell prompt (under linux) type

locate phalcon.php

and use the directory path to phalcon.php in your define('PTOOLSPATH', 'copy the path here');