Solved thread

This post is marked as solved. If you think the information contained on this thread must be part of the official documentation, please contribute submitting a pull request to its repository.

I can't install

sudo ./install

> /bin/bash /cphalcon/build/32bits/libtool --mode=compile gcc -I. -I/cphalcon/build/32bits -DPHPATOMINC -I/cphalcon/build/32bits/include -I/cphalcon/build/32bits/main -I/cphalcon/build/32bits -I/usr/include/php5 -I/usr/include/php5/main -I/usr/include/php5/TSRM -I/usr/include/php5/Zend -I/usr/include/php5/ext -I/usr/include/php5/ext/date/lib -DPHALCONRELEASE -DHAVECONFIGH -march=native -mtune=native -O2 -finline-functions -fomit-frame-pointer -fvisibility=hidden -c /cphalcon/build/32bits/phalcon.c -o phalcon.lo > libtool: compile: gcc -I. -I/cphalcon/build/32bits -DPHPATOMINC -I/cphalcon/build/32bits/include -I/cphalcon/build/32bits/main -I/cphalcon/build/32bits -I/usr/include/php5 -I/usr/include/php5/main -I/usr/include/php5/TSRM -I/usr/include/php5/Zend -I/usr/include/php5/ext -I/usr/include/php5/ext/date/lib -DPHALCONRELEASE -DHAVECONFIGH -march=native -mtune=native -O2 -finline-functions -fomit-frame-pointer -fvisibility=hidden -c /cphalcon/build/32bits/phalcon.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/phalcon.o

at this moment stops

Could you please provide additional info.

On what system you trying to install?

edited Jan '15

>Could you please provide additional info. > >On what system you trying to install?

Yes of course, ubuntu 14.04, lemp server, PHP Version 5.6.4-1+deb.sury.org~trusty+1

Try to manually compile it

Did you have a 64bit Ubuntu? Then use this code:

cd cphalcon/build/64bits
export CFLAGS="-O2 --fvisibility=hidden"
./configure --enable-phalcon
make && sudo make install

>Try to manually compile it > >Did you have a 64bit Ubuntu? Then use this code: > >``` >cd cphalcon/build/64bits >export CFLAGS="-O2 --fvisibility=hidden" >./configure --enable-phalcon >make && sudo make install >```

I tried to do it manually, but after

• make && sudo make install

there is the same error

Are you trying to wait some time? It's can be a long-time process building main Phalcon library. You can see at top if there is anything is working/building now.

>Are you trying to wait some time? >It's can be a long-time process building main Phalcon library. >You can see at top if there is anything is working/building now.

I waited for about 20 minutes. Sometimes at the end of execution error "Can not allocate memory", but I have more than 200MB of free RAM.

>Are you trying to wait some time? >It's can be a long-time process building main Phalcon library. >You can see at top if there is anything is working/building now.

I tried to wait a terminal and gave me more information. Here's what to add.

-c /home/ubuntu/cphalcon/build/64bits/phalcon.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/phalcon.o gcc: internal compiler error: Killed (program cc1) Please submit a full bug report, with preprocessed source if appropriate. See <file:///usr/share/doc/gcc-4.8/README.Bugs> for instructions. make: * [phalcon.lo] Error 1

Accepted
answer

The problem was the amount of RAM, bought a more powerful server and all was well. Thank you for your help.

Mark this issua as solved, then