I don't know how to start this kind of topic, even selecting the category. I would like to introduce my project to transform Phalcon Framework into a better or friendly framework.
So, I've been using Zend / Symfony and Laravel, and all I can say is that, Phalcon is the same as Zend/Symfony1 when it comes to modules/actions.
So, I planned to create a project (https://github.com/daison12006013/phalconslayer) to bootstrap all the needs we have.
I don't know if this is allowed or not, but the only thing I can say is that, I would like to improve Phalcon by providing this kind of tool.
- Multi-Application, by default, has (frontend and backend) apps
- So I call it 'frontend' for guest access or client access
- 'backend' for admin access.
- You can register your own app by creating a .php file inside the /public folder
To load a folder using Phalcon directory loader, update the composer 'include-path', and run composer dumpautoload and Slayer will load your directories.
Whats Up with my tool? I was trying to combine Symfony1 and Laravel4/L5 to create a better tool and ut seems Phalcon Framework could do that. I'm not asking developers to use my tool, but instead to help me enhance this tool, supporting this will help our community bigger.
- Debugging mode for specific app
- To Include Whoops! Debugger Tool
- Enhanced modules based from the tutorials, such as migrations, models and etc.