phalcon Loader error

After the installation followed from here when i run my Index.php. error ocured PHP Fatal error: Class 'Phalcon\Loader' not found in /home/amitoj/localhost/hello/public/index.php on line 5 how to resolve this? Thanks!

Hi, does your phpinfo show that phalcon is installed ?

php info doesn't show anything about phalcon.

As phalcon is a php extension, it needs to be loaded with.
To do so, you have to set in the php.ini the following line
If you already did so, have you restart apache, in order to make it to load the edited php.ini and the extension ?

yes i have done this and i got PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib/php5/20100525+lfs/' - /usr/lib/php5/20100525+lfs/ cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0 PHP Fatal error: Class 'Phalcon\Loader' not found in /home/amitoj/localhost/hello/public/index.php on line 6

its your configuration of your apache have you tried to start the apache ?

Yes, As I am using Ubuntu 12.04 and i have use this command

sudo service apache2 restart

have you tried to link the phalcon extension your php extension

edited Mar '15

just locate /usr/lib/php5 and paste the extension that you download then just include it in the php.ini file

just change the mode of the folder just add chmod +x 777 and the folder of php

I'm sure your phalcon build process failed.

1. make sure your php version is bigger that 5.3 by using #php -v comand (I suggest 5.6.1+ for Phalcon 2)
  2. cleanup your all previous installation and configs and do like this manual: Phalcon1 installation for Phalcon 1 and Phalcon2 installation

Installing Phalcon is very esay specially in ubuntu.