We have moved our forum to GitHub Discussions. For questions about Phalcon v3/v4/v5 you can visit here and for Phalcon v6 here.

Need Phalcon Developer for Freelance!

Hi Guys,

I'm a Phalcon dev myself, I'm part owner in a start up, However my time is becoming scarse to fully finish off the project. So the owner is looking to invest some extra money on this up coming version of our website: www.widezike.com (basically a video aggregation site) There is a new version being written in Phalcon to improve performance, and it is for the most part finished, But we need someone to come in and finish what's there so far and take it further.

Requirements:

Outline of the technologies used, and must be knowledgable on the following.

• Must know how to use Git
  • GitFlow
  • Semantic versioning
  • Phalcon Framework (Obviously)
  • Bower (JavaScript package manager)
  • SASS
  • jQuery
  • Composer
  • Knowledge of PSR and follow PSR standards
  • Bootstrap 3 knowlegge
  • MySQL
  • REDIS
  • Linux (Ubuntu / Debian)

Budget $2,000-$4,000, depending on experience, could be more if you are full stack and also know some design, meaning we could use you for some of the design elements of the project.

How to apply

• Reply to this article with examples of your work and links to your portfolios and let me know how to get in touch with you, and where you are located, Ideally In Europe of the East coast of the US. Founder in in Philladelphia and I am based in the UK.

https://tartan.pro

https://github.com/tartanpro

If you have concern about knowledge or speed I can do two task for free.

Accepted
answer

Hi, André

1. I have a 2 year experience in developing Phalcon web app (Phalcon, Foundation SASS + grunt).
  2. You can check password generating library as an example (PSR, TravisCI, Composer, unit tests)
  3. I live in UTC/GMT +2 time zone, and available on skype "denys.potapov" from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm (UTC).

You can find further info and contacts in cv.

Regards, Denys

Hi all,

Thanks for your submissions, I'll get in touch to the successful applicants and vet from there.

Kind Regards Andre Figueira