We have moved our forum to GitHub Discussions. For questions about Phalcon v3/v4/v5 you can visit here and for Phalcon v6 here.

webtools error

Hello,

I'm having an error when trying to use webtools. I'm using the composer master package with phalcon 2.0

Phalcon\Di\Exception: Invalid service definition. Missing 'className' parameter
#0 [internal function]: Phalcon\Di\Service\Builder->build(Object(Phalcon\Di\FactoryDefault), Array, NULL)
#1 [internal function]: Phalcon\Di\Service->resolve(NULL, Object(Phalcon\Di\FactoryDefault))
#2 [internal function]: Phalcon\Di->get('config', NULL)
#3 /home/gatz/www/phalcon/app/vendor/phalcon/devtools/scripts/Phalcon/Web/Tools.php(161): Phalcon\Di->getShared('config')
#4 /home/gatz/www/phalcon/app/vendor/phalcon/devtools/scripts/Phalcon/Web/Tools/controllers/ControllerBase.php(60): Phalcon\Web\Tools::getConfig()
#5 /home/gatz/www/phalcon/app/vendor/phalcon/devtools/scripts/Phalcon/Web/Tools/controllers/ModelsController.php(30): ControllerBase->listTables(true)
#6 [internal function]: ModelsController->indexAction()
#7 [internal function]: Phalcon\Dispatcher->dispatch()
#8 /home/gatz/www/phalcon/app/vendor/phalcon/devtools/scripts/Phalcon/Web/Tools.php(320): Phalcon\Mvc\Application->handle()
#9 /home/gatz/www/phalcon/public/webtools.php(34): Phalcon\Web\Tools::main('/home/gatz/www/...', '172.0.0.1')
#10 {main}

Can you please post a full backtrace of the exception?

print_r($e->getTrace());

seems like the webtools are not compatible with my project so I put them in a module and I'm working on them