We have moved our forum to GitHub Discussions. For questions about Phalcon v3/v4/v5 you can visit here and for Phalcon v6 here.

PostgreSQLDbAdapter Error

Hello i am experiencing a bug with PostgreSQLDbAdapter. When i call a function that calls inside other functions the PostgreSQLDbAdapter throwhs that error.

SQLSTATE[42883]: Undefined function: 7 ERROR: function st_y(public.geometry) does not exist LINE 14: ST_Y(dataset.coastline_gps) AS coastline_lon, ^ HINT: No function matches the given name and argument types. You might need to add explicit type casts.

When i use the regular pg_connect and i am doing the same query it works properly.

Can you think what can be causing that problem?

It says there is no function expecting a parameter of type geometryin the first parameter, is that right?

edited May '15

No it says that it can't find the geometry function! the same query i run it with pg_connect and it is working properly. I build a huge CMS with phalcon with postgre. So i am doing a query that calls functions inside postgre... the adapter can't find those

It says there is no function expecting a parameter of type geometryin the first parameter, is that right?

Undefined function: 7 ERROR: function st_y(public.geometry) does not exist LINE 14: ST_Y(dataset.coastline_gps) 
---------------------------------------------^ function name
------------------------------------------------------^ parameter

the problem is function st_y(public.geometry) and ST_Y(dataset.coastline_gps)! Does the PostgreSQLDbAdapter support them?

The PostgreSQL adapter is a high-level wrapper for PDO: https://php.net/manual/en/book.pdo.php

So what i must do. To have all those more functions in phalcon? In the service i tried to make the connection with pg_connect but stoped!