Ajax request - access only from local domain

How make this code in phalcon? ```php $domain = parseurl($SERVER['HTTPREFERER']);\n $domain = $domain['host']; if($domain != $SERVER['SERVER_NAME']) die(); ``` I want to Ajax requests were only available with the local domain...but code not work: ```php class AjaxController extends AjaxResponse { public function initialize() { $request = new Phalcon\Http\Request(); $host = $request->getHttpHost(); // return string(10) "localhost3"

$referer = $request->getHTTPReferer();
    // return string(0) ""

die(var_dump($referer));
}

public function indexAction()
{
    $this->view->disable();
    die("0");
}

public function authenticationAction() 
{
    $this->setJsonResponse();
    return array("ajax" => false, "details" => "test" );
}

public function dAction() 
{
    $this->setJsonResponse();
    return array("ajax" => false, "details" => "test" );
}

} ``` Maybe there are other ways to improve the security of ajax requests?

Three backticks + language for highlight. '''php // like this ''' (where ' means backtick) ```php // like this ```

Viktoras, thx! Maybe there are other ways to improve the security of ajax requests?

Try

if ($request->getClientAddress() != "127.0.0.1") {
    die("Only local requests allowed");
}

Sorry for the incorrect...with this code users can not make requests, because they ClientAdress different. I want to ajax request to be available only to those users who have made it to the my site. (exp. domain.com), but i can not get user referrers

Oh, I see now. Yeah, for this purpose you need to check HTTP_REFERER, however keep in mind, that this header is sent by browser/client. It can be disabled. So this is not a reliable method.

Also, you can do this in your .htaccess, @see http://altlab.com/htaccess%5tutorial.html

Also you can google on "Disable hotlinking" for more examples.

BIG thx!!!