We have moved our forum to GitHub Discussions. For questions about Phalcon v3/v4/v5 you can visit here and for Phalcon v6 here.

The meta-data is invalid or is corrupt on Vokuro

Hi Phalcon, recently i can not log on or suscribe anymore, as the result of my request is mentionned in the title.

The content of my /var/log/nginx/error.log is:

Undefined index: 13 in phalcon/mvc/model/metadata.zep on line 276 in /var/www/vokuro/apps/backend/controller/SessionController.php on line 50 while reading response etc...

Thanks for your help, i really can't get it.

<Edit> since it's a three months old project i started again a few day ago and i didn't done any changes in the meanwhile, except maybe some use of a newer version of phalcon but i've already tried older versions and it didn't change anything, i was thinking about a Mysql problem.

The only thing i did is put That project on my git.

Everything worked really fine before. <Edit>

Accepted
answer

If you have a meta-data adapter like files, try removing the files generated or use the memory adapter for development.

I'm pretty sure i don't use any of these.

The project is here https://github.com/elestranobaron/PhalconStuff/tree/master/VokuroMultLingu%2BForum

The only thing to do is to add a 'sub' column to the Forum's "Categories" table.

Any help is welcome. I know that i'm probably still keeping a lot of unused files, and i'd be glad to know what i can delete from this.

Thanks again i will start to investigate.

If you have a meta-data adapter like files, try removing the files generated or use the memory adapter for development. Ok Thanks, that was the good answer as i had to delete every files in the metaData folder.

I'm working on a vokuro extension, adding multilinguage + Forum. Any contribution is welcome.