We have moved our forum to GitHub Discussions. For questions about Phalcon v3/v4/v5 you can visit here and for Phalcon v6 here.

error at compilation

Something wrong with last build:

/root/cphalcon/build/32bits/phalcon.c: In function 'phalcon_Phalcon_Validation_Validator_StringLength_init': /root/cphalcon/build/32bits/phalcon.c:21314:2: error: 'phalcon_validation_validator_stringlength_method_entry' undeclared (first use in this function) /root/cphalcon/build/32bits/phalcon.c:21314:2: note: each undeclared identifier is reported only once for each function it appears in /root/cphalcon/build/32bits/phalcon.c:21314:1: error: 'phalcon_validation_validator_stringlength_ce' undeclared (first use in this function) /root/cphalcon/build/32bits/phalcon.c: In function 'zim_Phalcon_Http_Response_getDI': /root/cphalcon/build/32bits/phalcon.c:22396:70: warning: unknown escape sequence: '\d' [enabled by default] /root/cphalcon/build/32bits/phalcon.c:22396:70: warning: unknown escape sequence: '\d' [enabled by default] make: *** [phalcon.lo] Error 1

Which branch are you compiling from?

Hi, I am using 1.0.0 one compilation on ubuntu 12.10 and another 12.04, the same errors

git clone git://github.com/phalcon/cphalcon.git cd cphalcon/ git checkout 1.0.0 cd build/ ./install

Yeah I saw that. I will check it out and hopefully have a solution soon.

@doit76

What we do is generate minified compilation files under the build folder. There is a small problem with the generation of that script so we need to work on that a bit.

You can however recompile the extension from the ext folder as follows

cd ext/
export CFLAGS="-g -O2 -fno-delete-null-pointer-checks"
phpize --clean
phpize
./configure --enable-phalcon
make
sudo make install

That is in the 1.0.0 branch.

Easy :) I will wait until it will be ready, i have got compiled 3 days ago and got it, so everything is ok. When possible i recompile phalcon but today i catch errors and throw message on forum that something is wrong :)