AVG antivirus would block access to memcached

my running environment is win10x64,apache-2.4.17x64, php-5.6.16x64, phalcon-2.0.9, memcached-1.4.4x64 and AVG antivirus free edition newest

when I use \Phalcon\Session\Adapter\Memcache to create a session in DI, the communication between Apache/PHP handler and memcached service would be blocked by AVG antivirus

the error messege is:

MemcachePool::get(): Server 127.0.0.1 (tcp 11211, udp 0) failed with: Network timeout (0)

Uncaught exception 'Phalcon\Cache\Exception' with message 'Failed storing data in memcached' in phalcon/cache/backend/memcache.zep:219 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Phalcon\Cache\Backend\Memcache->save('u5jg6in5mqjtlqs...', 'SecurityPlugin|...', 3600) #1 [internal function]: Phalcon\Session\Adapter\Memcache->write('u5jg6in5mqjtlqs...', 'SecurityPlugin|...') #2 [internal function]: sessionwriteclose() #3 [internal function]: Phalcon\Session\Adapter->__destruct() #4 {main} thrown in phalcon/cache/backend/memcache.zep on line 219

I know this problem maybe not Phalcon's mistake, it's conflic between phalcon and AVG. But if I report it to AVG only, they may not take care of it, if Phalcon officially report to AVG, they may pay more attention.

What ? Its doesnt have anything to do with Phalcon. Just unblock php process to access memcache. Thats it.

And you're using M$ Windows only for development or also for production? When I see posts like this, and issues with things like anti-virus on Windows... it makes me cry.

M$ Windows should be avoided, even for development.

AVG will just not give a f#ck about your issue here. Don't even bother to report to them. Just stop using Windows (or AVG in this case if you really cannot go for a GNU box)..

Contact at AVG security for getting instant support when you are facing issues with installation time like error code 0xc00702e4. They are fixing the installation error 0xc00702e4 at a time without losing your any private data.

AVG installation error with error code 0xC00702E4 occurs while installing AVG program, to fix it you need to go to control panel and there go to add and Remove program. Find your antivirus software and uninstall it. If this doesn’t resolve the issue then you might need to download and run AVG remover. It removes all AVG components, so those users don’t have any problem. Once you are done you won’t see this error again. If you are having any other error message then you should take help from technical experts at AVG Support Phone Number UK.

Looking for best and reliable form of technical solutions arising in your computer or laptop etc will be completely removed. One just needs to make sure that relevant form of person is communicated. This is why one needs to dial Avast Customer Care Number UK 0800-756-3354 and so automatically precision in delivering solutions will be gained. Out of all the other players present in the market, professionals of Avast make sure that not even single element in correcting the problem is overlooked. No wonder time and again people do keep coming back and spell out their particular problem to our skilled and efficient engineers.